Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WIAW

A new favorite around here is Michael Jackson, or
Lorenzo: Can we watch 'Michael Janson'?


Lorenzo: Mom, did it hurt to have a baby come out?
Mom: Oh, yes!
Lorenzo: Did they cut it out? Like this? (proceeds to draw a circle around his stomach)
Mom: Ya. (I know, I never had a c-section! But, I'm just not ready for the "where does a baby come from?" conversation)
Lorenzo: Woah! Did you see inside your belly?
Mom: No.
Lorenzo: Did the doctor?
Mom: Yep.
Lorenzo: I wish I could be a mom and have a baby. Like Jamus is your baby. He's in OUR family, but he's YOUR baby.


Lorenzo: Mom, does Uncle Chad still live with Gramme?
Mom: Uh-huh.
Lorenzo: And Uncle Janson?
Mom: Yep.
Lorenzo: But, not Uncle Thadius. He has his own house. And 'Uncle Amanda', they live together by themselves.


Daddy: Brads you need to hold my hand.
Brads: No.
Daddy: Well, you gotta hold somebody's.
Brads: I'll hold my own hand.


Mommy: Brads you need to listen to me.
Brads: No! I'm not gonna listen to anybody. I'm only gonna listen to myself.

No remark needed...

3 comments:

Kim said...

We so miss those cuties!

Peter & Whitney Mallory said...

Peter and I LOVE these WIAW posts! They are so adorable and hilarious. Keep 'em coming and good luck for a sooner rather than later furniture delivery!

Whitney

Melissa said...

So funny! You're awesome to remember all these and write them down. Miss you and your little monsters!