Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WIAW

Bradly is by far our most trying child, our most lovey, our most inventive, our most accident prone, our most adventurous, our most moody, our most defiant, our most sweetest... our most trying. We are constantly saying how a trip to the store, or going out for dinner is always fine until Brads hits a moment- whether the moment be bad or good- usually bad.

Conversations with our darling girl:

Bradly: I wanted mommy to help me!
Daddy: Well, mommy's busy, so I'm gonna help you.
Bradly: I don't want you to! You're not my favorite! I don't like you anymore!
Daddy: That's too bad, I guess I can't get you any ice cream.
Bradly: I only like you a little bit!


Bradly: You're not coming to my party.
Daddy: Well, Brads, it seems that Jamus is the only one left to go. (everyone else has also been uninvited)


Bradly: I love you every day.
Mommy: Oh, I love you everyday!
Bradly: I love you all minutes!
Mommy: Me too.

Monsters and their moments- just gotta soak 'em up.

2 comments:

Porter Graphic Design Studio said...

haha she is sooo funny! I want to meet this cutie!

jenn said...

I am laughing so hard, I'm crying. I think we've had every one of those conversations with Ava!! Well, except the uninviting to parties.. but I am sure it will come soon enough! hooray for spirited little girls!