Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jamus Boy

Yeah for a two-month birthday! I have no idea where the two months went- but there they did. We had a check up and all today- 13.7 lbs. 5% for height and 90% for weight... how does that work? I guess we grow 'em big and short. In celebrating this momentous occasion, Jamus slept for twelve hours straight last night- wahoo! I don't ask for anything else. He's quite the babe to have around. The kids love it and Jamus never gets so excited as when he can be near Lo and Brads and hear their voices. Pure joy.

3 comments:

Kim said...

My sister used to call Levi "Short-Round" It sounds like it would be an appropriate nickname for baby Jamus too.

The Owen Family said...

He is too cute...

broken face and contrite spirit said...

wow he is a mini me of Janson bert! I mean it every picture he looks like this baby body and this janson face? His is way cute i cant believe how big your kids are getting!!