Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAGAROO

I've been hit!

Rules for Tag:

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up

'Random Things' about me...

1- I drink almost a gallon of milk a day
2- I can tie a cherry stem into a knot- in record time!
3- I've never done a cartwheel
4- I can connect any situation back to a Seinfeld episode
5- I love McDonalds
6- I took the garter off of Chris' leg at our wedding, and he threw the bouquet

You're it: Melissa, Gomer, Rae, Staci, Alyson

1 comments:

Kim said...

I forgot about the wedding thing, how funny. I probably am crazy about the cloth diaper thing, but you know me and my fetishes. I'm glad the kids liked their treats. Have a great day!