Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party

We love Halloween! It is our family's absolute favorite holiday. And, as such, we have a fabulous tradition of dressing up together. So, this year I was so excited when I came up with the idea of the 'Three Little Pigs' and the 'Big Bad Wolf' and 'Little Red Riding Hood'. Of course, then I felt incredibly retarded when Chris reminded me that they don't really all go together- oops. But, it was too cute anyway...




I just hafta post these darn cute cupcakes, too! Tho I am tickled to death at how great they turned out, I did just copy them from the Family Fun mag. Which I love! Anyway, I digress- How often do things turn out just like the picture? Never. At least for me. So, you must go check it out, because these creepy crawly cupcakes are so easy and so cute and look just like they're supposed to. (It's worms on dirt, just in case you didn't get it :))

7 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Awesome! I love your costumes...so cute! I wish I were more into Halloween. It's such a great and memorable tradition to get so dressed up and into it!

Kim said...

Those are fabulous! Trent especially loves the pink "Big Bad Wolf". Where did you find the piggy costumes? Too cute.

Celeste said...

So cute! Jamus is so cute and I can't believe how much your others have grown since I saw them last. It is so fuuny that you did the three little pigs because I have 3 children and I was talking ti a friend that has 3. I told her, that I should have done the 3 little pigs then I could be little red riding hood and Scott could be the big bad wolf, but then we looked at eachother so confused because we could not figure out if those all went together -- preschool was a long time ago I guess. YOu guys are too cute!

The Owen Family said...

I LOVE it. I always try to coordinate also, however the Halloween Party was way more important then the matching costumes (I guess).... Very CUTE!

Melissa said...

You guys look so hilarious! I love the 3 little pigs--we may have to copy cat next year. :) Also, your cupcakes are spooktacular! (That's been our favorite word of the week!) By the way, I haven't forgotten that I'm tagged... It's taking me awhile to come up with so many interesting things about myself! :)

Anonymous said...

Halloween is the best! Although I must admit I was glad to have it over with. After all the carnivals, parties, and trick or treating, I was pooped. Your costumes are adorable. Thanks for the cheese ball recipe :)

Melissa said...

Ok, I finally posted the tag! Phew... that was hard! :)