Sunday, February 8, 2009

We're not exempt

So, to be completely honest, I always looked at other peoples stories of their girls cutting their own hair and just laughed- why, I don't know, but I really, truly thought that would never happen with my own girl! How dumb am I? Don't ponder that for too long... And, so here's my girl who decided, in like two seconds, as she was going to put her scissors away, that just a little sniparoo along the way would be fun. A few minutes later I saw some strands of hair falling from her face- yikes! As soon as I realized what happened I could not control my laughing instinct- Bradly was more worried that I was laughing, vice yelling at her! Anyway, it was a great experience, and we are learning how to try and come over the spikey, sticky outty chunks right in front.

My darling babe-

5 comments:

Minwimm said...

Kids and scissors. Its bound to happen. Girls and boys alike. Your tagged, check out my blog.

Zach and Shanna said...

She could be bald and still the most adorable thing ever! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

We have had it happen not once, but twice... you would think after I went balistic the first time she wouldn't do it again. Oh well, live and learn!! Good for you to laugh about it!

Melissa said...

Right when you think you are exempt from something, that's when it happens, eh? This exact thing is one of my biggest fears... How ridiculous is that???

Anonymous said...

Oh, our little "brads" will look good no matter where, no matter what!!!
Bring on the scizzzzzzzors!!!
Love, Dramme