Monday, February 9, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day

What a great day for a wedding. Chris and I and the kids were able to attend the wedding of an old "boat" friend last weekend. Of course Bradly was only convinced cause she knew that there would be cake! We got a few too many looks as people heard a sweet little voice yell, "Where's the cake!" periodically. And then the dancing began. Lorenzo had to come running in from the hallway to the dance floor pretending he was a rock star as he showed off his guitar hero skills. I am convinced every house should have a dancing room. At one point Lorenzo leaned over and asked where the princess had gone. He wanted to be brave enough to dance with her, unfortunately it didn't work out this time... but, there's always another beautiful day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tacodilla. I believe that means she wants one of each! I'm sure of it. Those belong in our family book of "mother's mixed-up words", remember that? Under the section, Kids say the darndest things!...
Love those babies. My heart aches bitter sweet when I see them and read about them. Can't wait to hold them....
Love to heaven and back, Dramme....