Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The power of the V.S.

At our weekly Saturday night games and dinner last weekend we happened to branch out in the game category and play a little bit of "The Newlywed Game." Quite hilarious (especially with three mormon couples). Anyway, one question that came up was, "What is one bill you want your wife to keep away from you?" I believe two of the three husbands voted for a clothing bill- they don't wanna know how much was spent! So, just a couple days later I go shopping... well, I began telling Chris how much I spent and then proceed to tell him the store it was spent at--- Victoria Secret --- and suddenly he could care less what the numbers were! Thus dubbed 'The power of the V.S.'

Unfortunately, I didn't get anything real "fun", but with this sorta power, I can return anytime.

1 comments:

HeidiPorter said...

ha ha ha that is awesome and so true. I think Matt would do the same thing. This is great! I better try it. he he he.