Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ode to a brother

"Hey ma, remember me? I just came home from a mission..."

So, in our month of complete chaos,

(We did manage to pack up all the kids at least)

there were a few huge events that we were able to cram in on our way across the country. One being that Uncle Chaddums came home from his mission to Milwaukee! As I was talking to the kids about getting to see Uncle Chad soon I asked them if they remembered who Chad was... Lorenzo replied by asking, "is it the one with the all the holes on his face?" Well, yep, they remembered him :) Boy, oh boy, do we love Chad. I have to throw in that is wasn't always that way for the two of us. But, I am so happy to say that he's one of my best buds. Who else could you have a deep fat fry party with, and who else would take the kids and teach 'em to play the drums before they can even walk, and who else could tell the 'bahama mama' story in such a way that you pee your pants? Only Chad.

We also made it to Boise for Uncle Thadius' wedding! He was on the verge of being a menace to society- luckily Amanda saved him. Unfortunately, between the three kids and taking pictures with everyone else's cameras, I find that I have no pictures of this awesome day. Bummer...

With all the happenings, Chad kept teasing that everyone forgot he just came home. So, maybe we did (just kidding!)... He wouldn't let us. But, Chad, it looks like this ones for you alone- here's your moment in the sun! Though you'll never be the F.C., and though you only made it to the wallpaper once, I figured a spot on our blog would be a step in the right direction. Love to a brother.

0 comments: