Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baltic Cruise

And, yes- we are still waiting for the magic day that vacationing with children becomes enjoyable. Though we will say that a cruise seems to be a great way to see many places- our next one will be as a couple only!

Chris- Finally got to see Russia. Does own a man purse. Is wearing man capris- very European of him. Won an iPod with his mad video gaming skills.

Melanni- Believes in ice cream. Mastered the art of putting three kids to sleep in same room. Allowed children to swim in underwear- very European of her. Spent a ridiculous amount of money trying to win a second iPod.

Stockholm, Sweden








Helsinki, Finland







St. Petersburg, Russia
















Riga, Latvia







Gdynia, Poland







Visby, Sweden













Stockholm, Sweden




And some random pics from the cruise boat






5 comments:

Melissa said...

awesome adventures, as always! now answer me! are you guys coming back or not?? or is it some kind of super top secret government gag order? you could tell me, but then you'd have to kill me?? :)

Fara Jean said...

my, oh my. once again....too cool! the whole family looks good, looks happy. where is the man purse, or shall i look again?
me-mom

Nina said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the capris chris!!! i've been trying to get sean to wear them since years now ;-)! the trip looked like a blast ....

Minwimm said...

Fun! Love the bag lady picture, totally made me think of Mary Poppins. What great adventures your family has. Do you think the kids are appreciating them?

Unknown said...

OK. LOVE LOVE! Looks like SUCH an adventure!
I have almost identical pics of Sweden. Got yelled at by that guard when I walked into his little square. haha.