Wednesday, March 24, 2010

wOrd!

Bradly: Mom, I want to be a mummy. If we stay in Egypt for like a long, long, long time will we turn into a mummy?

*****

Lorenzo: (to his friend) You have to listen to Jesus and not smoke. Do you listen to Jesus?

*****

Bradly: Mom, you are mean.
Mom: Yep, I am.
Bradly: I want you to be a good mom, not a bad one.
Mom: (smiling to self, no reply)
Bradly: Mom, did you listen? Mom! Did you listen!?

*****
Lorenzo: Mom, Jesus just said something in my head.
Mom: What did he say?
Lorenzo: Umm... I love you.

5 comments:

Fara Jean said...

You know, posts like this only make me cry and miss you all sooo much more...

I miss you all.... soo much more...

Love, Dramme

Celeste said...

I love to read the funny things your kids say.

Janae Walker said...

i love it and wish i could hear all these awesome things they say!

Grahm and Ashley said...

Such cute little sayings! I need to write them down more often, your a good example! Did you guys go to egpyt?? All right, now you're really shoving it into my face how much fun you are having! j/k. But if it can't be us, no better family to party it up!!

Minwimm said...

love the way little kids brains work!