Saturday, November 7, 2009

If I ran the zoo...

Lorenzo the six-year-old. It must be the year that you are officially grown-up, and in which you decide to throw yourself a party. Lorenzo had it all planned that him and his classmates would go to the swimpark, with their swimsuits and the order of who's following who driving, so they know how to get there, and who's buying him what present... It was quite the plan! And all the classmates had been told of it and were in turn 'in on the scheming'. Oops! Needless to say we decided to send out an evite three days before and only could hope that anyone would come on such short notice, without swimsuits, to a party at our house. Luckily it all came together wonderfully. (Probley cause we promised pizza and cake) Alas, whatever the reason it was a fabulous night for the Lorenzo- full of pizza, balloon races, bakugans, friends, cake, mummy wrapping, legos, bubbles, and most definitely a lot of wild animals!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my. Lorenzo is Six!!! How time flies. The party he prepared looks like a huge success, and couldn't have been better unless all of us were there. I love the games you are playing, and the crowd looks like a layout of children from all over the world. What an experience. Hope it was a great day. I loved how Big Boy called to see if I had gotten him anything. I LOVE it!
You are the greatest little family in the world. Only wishing you were the greatest, a little bit closer, boo hoo.
Love forever, Dramme, Gramme, Ma, and Mother

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like insanity...a lot of kids. But lots of fun at the same time! I just cracked up when mom and dad told me that Lorenzo planned his own party. That's hilarious. Looks like it turned out alright though.
And may I also say that Jamus looks huge! I can't believe how much he has grown. Miss you guys! Lots of love!

-Bonnie

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Lo! We miss you!

Grahm and Ashley said...

You're brave, I still haven't had an official birthday party for any of my kids, with friends and gthe works! How did you guys communicate with eachother? Are you learning the language? How is Lorenzo handling school in another language? We must visit you guys, but not in the winter! lol