Friday, August 28, 2009

Movin in...

The day has finally arrived for us to move into our home. Bonus to that is that our first shipment of household goods arrived a couple days after... with the number one missed item being spray PAM! We're so happy.



We have books and toys and binkies and baby formula and peanut butter and cake mixes and muffin liners and PAM! Unfortunately there was no Red Robin Bleu Ribbon burger or Baskin Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream in any of the boxes. Somehow we'll hafta make do. We are just happy that the shipment made it to us rather than ending up in Liberia as was the initial place written on the boxes!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Love the built-ins! Keep a list of (non-parishable)items that you would love to have and I will send you a BFF package. MISS YOU like CA-RAZY!

Nina said...

I bet you're super excited to finally get your own stuff in your OWN new place :). I laughed out loud when I read that you miss PAM though, b/c my mom asks me to send it to her all the time now that she moved back to Europe :-P.