Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shots all around

As fun as it is to go to Russia there's just a few things that zap all our time and energy. We finally finished our trip to the Naval Hospital to visit the travel clinic. Four hours later we headed home with a bag full of medicinal goodies and sore pin cushion arms and legs. I have a feeling that pretty soon the kids are going to picket against the whole "Russian" thing... Well, I thought it would be momentous to get a before and after shots picture.

-Before- We were smart enough to bring the dvd player!

And -After- Goes to show how well they all did! I was shocked to see no tears to report. Obviously not as momentous an occasion as I expected. Maybe we will survive the whole "Russian" thing!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now, if I was any kind of Dramme I would be sending fun, character band-aids, or chocolate bandaids, or... i guess anything would be fun through the mail.

What good little babies. Not as traumatized by the whole doctor scene as their sickly little mother was when she was tiny...

Miss you all. Good job on documenting the important stuff. Can't say I could be prounder. Chris looks way to happy!