Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hello, Cupcake

So, I found this amazing cupcake decorating book called, Hello, Cupcake. It has the bowling pin cupcakes in it, too, for all those wanting to know how to make them. Anyway, it is sooo easy and so fun. Thought we'd share our cupcakes of the week! It's becoming my new hobby. Chris is even helping me by finding reasons to make cupcakes... one of which was that our neighbor was taking his CPA exam. And who couldn't use a 'wise old owl' cupcake after a big test? I mean, honestly.

8 comments:

Brandi said...

I totally need that book! I started a cupcake of the month group in my ward last year and it was so much fun. We'd get all the kids together and make them to eat and share. I loved it. I am definitely a cupcake lover. And those owls! Darling!

The Owen Family said...

Those are so cute... I might have to invest in that book! Happy Thanksgiving....

Kim said...

Very cute. Thanks for sending those recipes by the way. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Celeste said...

Honestly Mel, you are amazing! I need to get that book so that I can make some cool cupcakes. I wanna feel cool too. Still haven't found a reason to make the bowling pin ones. Thanks for the directions though. I will send pictures when I get inspired.

Anonymous said...

That's my girl. You are the funnest, coolest, most wonderful mom of all. And how lucky your friends are to have you. Go get em... girl!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Those are great Mel, I looked up that book and put it on my wish list for Amazon.com!! I can't wait to get it! It was so great seeing you the other week, I hope we can do it again before you leave:)

Alyson

Zach and Shanna said...

Love that book! Zach got it for me a while ago. But I turn them into cakes....

Janae Walker said...

p.s. those cupcakes were fabulous! thank you!