Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What's in a word

Just a few of our favorite words and phrases as of recently...

Bigmongous- big + humongous
Lasterday- last night + yesterday

Lorenzo was saying a prayer the other night and as he was starting he said, "On your mark, get..." Then he looked up after realizing what he did- We surely couldn't help but crack up.

I was standing up and stretching my back the other day. Sort of leaning backwards and sticking my tummy out. Bradly just looked at me and said, "Wo! Your baby's getting big!" Ah, children... I suppose I am quite bigmongous.

So, here I am telling Lorenzo some things he needed to do before he could play and I am replied to with a dramatic salute and a, "YES SIR!" Try keeping a straight face after that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bigmongous day it is for me when I get to read something so incredible from my babies, about my babies...

I love you all,
Dramme

Anonymous said...

I love all the fun things kids say. Looks like Lorenzo takes after daddy in more ways than one :)

Zach and Shanna said...

That's too cute!