Sunday, June 1, 2008

A week with the Coders

How lucky are we that Auntie Val and Mandirae got to come spend some time with us. We are always up for company, especially when Chris is gone- gotta use whatever you can to help pass the time faster! The kids had such a blast. They repeatedly got a kick out of Auntie Val, since she talks and acts so much like their Gramme. And Rae had a laptop and an Ipod that was on constantly just for the kids. They had her playing Thomas and Elmo all week. It was so much fun to have them here.

Mand and Brads listening to Fraggle Rock.
Lorenzo's new obsession with Thomas and Friends.

Auntie Val painting Bradly's squishy little toes.

"Mom, I want her to do it."- Bradly pointing to A. Val to paint her toes

"Hurry, I gotta get my sister!"- Bradly referring to A. Val

"Yeah, that's okay, you can take her."- Lorenzo telling Rae it's alright to take Bradly home with them.

"You sound like my Gramme."- Lorenzo talking to A. Val

What a joy to have little munchkins. Thanks for visiting Coders- we love you!



3 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Hi Mel! I'm so glad you joined the blogosphere!! Looks like things are going great for ya. I can't believe how big Bradly and Lorenzo are getting. Such cuties.

Melissa said...

Hey! I just found you guys! Why is everyone's blog cuter than mine?!? Did you buy software or digi scrapbooking stuff or what? I don't want to buy anything and I've been lazy about it... Everything you do is totally cute! :) Glad to hear that homecoming is getting closer! Love ya!

Zach and Shanna said...

My kids were so jealous when they saw these pictures. :)